ECFENCING

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
New tank still in wall with no progress for almost 3 months.....

IMG_0690.jpg

Behind the tank perspective

IMG_0691.jpg

Basement perspective with cali_reef's old tank....Now it belongs to octavious monk
IMG_0571.jpg

Last edited:

cali_reef

Fish and Coral Killer
Rating - 97.3%
36   1   0
Ernie, That room looks nice, you are not going to get much work done with a tank to look at all day (if you ever put water in that baby).

I would post some pictures of my new tank room but the photo gallery link is broken :(.

Dabooth

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm putting together my first reef tank in my home studio ,its a 46 bowfront.
Already had the 55 Freshwater , but it was too boring and I needed more colors.
dscn4026

dscn4020

ECFENCING

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Pierce:

You're right. Once I put water in that tank I'll be staring at fish all day......or working on the tank....

I'll have to move my office somewhere else...

Post some pics......

boozeman

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Yeah I got the big tank in October, has been some time ...I think MR members may have to call an emergency intervention and crash my house to set that one up !!
Wingo came over and I showed him all the equipment I have for it stored in the closet ( I suspect he thinks I'm nutz :lol: )
That window looks into the neighbors bedroom and thus it is always kept shuttered closed.
No worries about that door. With both 5yo and 2yo boys it was one of the first things I thought of. I put two stops, one on each hinge ...and I also bolted in a heavy duty stop to the floor just in case!!!

Last edited:

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
...I think MR members may have to call an emergency intervention and crash my house to set that one up !!

that's a plea for help if I ever heard one. think about setting up a date in october that we can come "crash" your house and at least get the system set up with water and some rocks in it. It can be called the one year tank anniversary set up date.

Bob 1000

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
that's a plea for help if I ever heard one. It can be called the one year tank anniversary set up date.

Lmao.. Hey Boozeman glad to see you took the first step admitting there's a problem,, lol... Take your time think things out and watch all the mistakes that other people post in 1 month and you'll be happy you waited... How's that leg?? Hope well..

JLAudio

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Where did you get that wire hider from the tv to the stand??? I have been looking for that one for a while now...
THanks Bob

Bob, I had alot of trouble finding wire covers that could cover all my wires, but actually ended up using a bumper used in hospitals, so wheel chairs dont mark up the walls. Works perfect and almost perfect match in color

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
this is an old shot of when I first set up the tank, not much has changed design wise. the bucket on the side is gone, that was for the top off and I have added an ATO connected to the RO. I added some photos in front of the light box/hood.

frontview.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: