D

DEEPWATER

Last nite looking into my refuge ,I notice my Peppermint Shrimp doing something wierd . Thought nothing of it and kept looking at the shrimp .
As im looking at the shrimp i can see him starting to push his way out of his old shelling ,i was so amazed to see a shrimp MOLT that i forgot to get my cam a take pics, Let me tell you guys one or i think the nicest ting i ever saw in my hobby experience,I couldnt believe what i was seeing only cuz it was the first time i saw it happen ,amazing sight ,and im am so srry i didnt take pics ,it would of been great pics ,,,I will get pics next time ..did anyone evey see this happen as well

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
96   0   0
believe me brett i was in shock wen i saw it happen ,just to see him push his way out of his old shelll ,,Woow is all i can say ,,really really wish the cam was in the living rom had it in the bedroom hooked up to the comp ,,

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Yes a very Amazing hobby .thing just pop up ,get bigger ,reproduce ,Molt ,,just get thing to witness

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
ctxmonitor said:
Great catch, Ronen. I am not so lucky, all I ever see is molts and molts. And sometimes a heart attack because it looks so damn simliar to the shrimp.
yeah sometime i get that way as well ,

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: