romain

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Well, when I get up this morning, I find my little pulsing xenia nowhere to be found. I only have one small stalk which I got from a fellow reefer last night. I did put it into a small hole of LR and use another rubble to prevent it from floating. Will it become breakfast of my various critters or it simply disappeared? Anyone has the same experience?

-romain

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
yup ,,brett that happened to me 1ce or 2ce ,if you dont mount them well they get blow away from the flow of water ,or just melted away ,,
welcome to the world of reef keeping ,it like owning your very own magic show ,

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
most things preproduce ...so you can have that 1 ,2 trick ,,or thing atime disappear ,,3,2,1, trick and gone ,,,nothing to worry about ,if all of your xenias dissappear then tht a prob ,

romain

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
bad coffee said:
Romain, sometimes xenia just melts away to nothing. Or it may have gotten blown off and ended up elsewhere in your tank.

How do the other two frags look today?

B
Candycane is going to open I think. What's name of the LPS again?

Thank you Brett.

-romain

aaron

Australian
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
My clown fish ate all the xenia i put in the tank (about 2-3 medium sized tufts) I wouldnt have believed it if i hadnt actually seen it happen.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: