House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
House of Fish Swap Special Dry Goods Offer

House of Fish is proud to announce our Dry Goods storefront is now online at www.saltwatercritters.com. We know some of you have already taken advantage of our internet store and we thank you for your support.

Since this is our official “go live” announcement, what better way to start it than with offering Manhattanreefs membership a Fall 2008 Frag Swap discount for ALL dry goods products – nothing is excluded from this offer and we have over 325 unique items in stock!!

10% for all MR members off our already low internet prices.

Here’s how it will work:
Log on to www.saltwatercritters.com
Create an account
Add items to your cart
At check out, use the COUPON code – MRSWAP087
Make sure you set shipping to "HOLD FOR PICK UP
Your 10% will automatically be deducted when checking out (discount excludes tax).
Orders will be packaged, ready for pick up at the Manhattan Reef Fall ‘08 swap (consider this a frag swap special also)
Offer ends on Monday, November 17th, 2008 Midnight

All order after the end date will be filled if stock allows.

***WAIT THERE IS MORE***
In addition to this offer – all orders over $50 placed by the deadline will be entered into 2 drawings – one livestock and one dry goods.
Livestock winner will be able to choose from one of three corals: Tyree Sunset Montipora, Orange Aussie Dendro or Duncans.
Drygood winner will receive a Reef Optix III Pendant from Sunlight Supply OR a Luminarc III
If there is something that you want that is not on our website, please contact us. We are putting items into inventory everyday and still have some more that aren’t in yet.

Attachments

• MR2008SwapOffer_1d_Sharp.jpg
    MR2008SwapOffer_1d_Sharp.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 246

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
JhOV

GO right ahead and order, we have a pallet of it in stock and will be able to fill any order. We also have all the major brands including the new D&D salt. Not all are presented on the site, but all are in stock.

IO
Reef Crystals
Red Sea Pro
Seachen Reef
Coralife
Kent
Oceanic

See you at the show

House

I should get me some IO salt too then.....

LeslieS

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
There is a little picture of the Tropic Marin salt in the salt category, but I was not able to add it to my cart. Is this something you carry?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: