MikeyZO

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
So many a night I have sat there in the darkness with a little red flashlight, staring incesintly at my liverock, hopeing to see the pitter patter of little pods running around. But, never a damn thing. Even after seeding it a few times with live pods.... still nothing.

About three months ago, I added a little CPR HOB fuge to my setup. The thing is so cool, its almost as fun to stare at as my tank, with lots of cool little hitchhikers in the liverock I got from Jim at saltwatercritters.com. And again, I even seeded the fuge with pods. And as I sat and watched my pod population shoot through the roof (hell I can even find them in the middle of the day with all the tank lights on) in my fuge, still nothing in my tank. I have been very :sad2:

But tonight.... tonight I diligently sat there and looked again. And then it happened. I saw one pod run. Then another, and then a third. I stared at a different rock, and there was another, and another......

I HAVE PODS!!! YAY!!!!! :thrash: PARTY ON WAYNE!! PARTY ON GARTH!!

:lol: Just wanted to share my enthusiasm with my MR pals :)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: