L

LSheldon

Hey everyone. I'm new to this site and just wanted to say hi. Just moved to CT from Murray Hill (I miss that place so much). I'm a little sad we didn't find this site when we were still in the city. Hopefully an hour away isn't too far to join... :) I'm looking forward to checking out the boards, and learning more from all my fellow reefers!

Pedro Nuno Ferreira

Liquid Breathing
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone. I'm new to this site and just wanted to say hi. Just moved to CT from Murray Hill (I miss that place so much). I'm a little sad we didn't find this site when we were still in the city. Hopefully an hour away isn't too far to join... :) I'm looking forward to checking out the boards, and learning more from all my fellow reefers!

Hi LSheldon and welcome to MR :flower::party:
Well you found home quite fast and your not that far away, believe me...
We look forward to see your 65 g LPS & softie dominated reef and Acanthastrea Lordhowensis, one of my favorite corals.
Your going to like MR. I'm also new and still browsing to know the place and I like it very much, people are kind, helpful, friendly, and one learns a lot here, it's nice to be here. Enjoy your "navigation" at MR

Cheers
Pedro Nuno ;-)
Post Scriptum : Check the Reefs Magazine, your going to like it ;-)

Last edited:
L

LSheldon

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everybody! Yeah, I've been in this hobby for a while now, but there's always more to learn... :eek: I'll take some tank pics this afternoon once the lights come on, and post them. I'm having some computer issues right now so I don't have any pics on my laptop... About a year ago I did a really sloppy water change and spilled around 3 gallons of water on my mac book. After it dried out for a few days it was fine, but I guess salt corrosion is starting to take it's toll and things are getting a little dicey. :fishhit: I'll be ordering a new one soon. Oh well - my own stupid fault. :duh:

Salty Dog

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 90.9%
20   2   0
Welcome aboard LSheldon. I was formily on the reef tank board but its not even close to this site, you will find the people are awsume and ready to help. I also live in CT but super new to saltwater. This board has helped me more than I could ever think of. BTW Westport is a beautiful town.

Bill :bablefish

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: