vashawn

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I have a 300 gal reef tank and looking for a good skimmer.....I heard the MTC HSA1000 was very good. But unfortunately i can't seen to find a used one. I'm only looking to spend no more then $400 on a really good skimmer. So now I'm very frustrated. Any advice? :irked:

Pedro Nuno Ferreira

Liquid Breathing
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 300 gal reef tank and looking for a good skimmer.....I heard the MTC HSA1000 was very good. But unfortunately i can't seen to find a used one. I'm only looking to spend no more then $400 on a really good skimmer. So now I'm very frustrated. Any advice? :irked:

Hi
Have a look here ...perhaps the ETSS 600 XR Professional (it costs a little over 450$, still looks to be a good choice) have a look also here
Cheers
Pedro Nuno ;-)

Domboski

No Coral Here
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Check out the ASM G4, G4+ or the G4x. I believe Sean from Aquatic Creations sells the ASM G4 around $400. See here: Dry Goods. That is the brand new price though. If you can find a used one it may be cheaper.

I have the ASM G4x on one of my tanks and it pulls crud like you wouldn't believe. They are even more effecient when they have the gravity feed mod plus the recirc mod. JMO :)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: