joe

Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
is it bad if i touched the polyps of my zoos . i was just moving them and touched them. i have touched them before and they allwyas open up after ward. im not talking bad for me in terms of there toxitiy, cause apparentlly im not allergic to them, im talking about is it bad for them that there polypls werre touched. i meen after all who really matters more the frag or my health. hmmmmmmmmmm ill say the frag. probley more expensive then the 15 dollar co payment to the doctor everytime i visit any way.
hehe

arite let me know

thanks joe

joe

Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
rite is see. cause i havent glued the little fragy down so its sorta wedged in a piece of live rock. could you please tell me wat is the type of super glue i should get for fraging or gluing things to rocks or rocks together. can i glue under water?

thanks joe

Reefer420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I've read that you should use a cyanoacrylate based super glue gel. And most seem to use a kind called loctite. Haven't used any myself yet- still waiting to add some corals soon!

Hitsnorth

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
You can rubberband zoos to a rock too. I found that easier then glue with them. We did a group buy a while back on some Coral glue. Maybe we should look at doing that again especially since i just ran out.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: