Acro76

cherrycorals.com farmer!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hi all,

Just wanted to put the word out that cherrycorals.com will be attending the swap! We already have quite a few great customers in the New York area, so we are looking forward to knocking your socks off with some insane corals!!

Thanks and we look forward to meeting everyone!

Brett

Acro76

cherrycorals.com farmer!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Dr.Cooper - I"m going to Lansing tomorrow! I go there about once a month to pick up fish and supplies from a wholesaler out that way. Did you ever go to the MMMC swap in Lansing?

Acro76

cherrycorals.com farmer!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
NYreefNoob - We are cooking up a discount for pre-orders, I will make it and details available Friday evening!

From Reefapalooza:

rp4.jpg

rp20.jpg

Acro76

cherrycorals.com farmer!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I've talked it over with Todd and we would like to offer a 15% discount on all pre-orders only before the swap! In addition you will receive the somewhat obvious free shipping!! =) Here are the rules:

1. You must order and pre-pay from the site: http://www.cherrycorals.com

2. You must pick your frag up on the day of the swap, during the swap hours.

3. If for some reason you cannot pick up your coral you will be given the option of paying for shipping or receiving a full refund.

Enter coupon code "MR SWAP" (without quotes, case sensitive) in the coupon box when checking out. You will receive 15% off your order. Enter coupon code "MR FREE SHIP" and you will receive free shipping. If for some reason the coupon does not work for you (occasionally happens), we do accept paypal. We can also process the order over the phone.

Thanks and looking forward to meeting everyone at the swap!

Brett

Acro76

cherrycorals.com farmer!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Some more dendro shots I took tonight...

These are all the "big polyp" variety... most all polyps are 5/8" to 1" in diameter when closed:

Dendro1.jpg

Pink "Trunk" Variety:

Dendro3.jpg

Aww its a wittle baby! :tongue1:

Dendro2.jpg

Acro76

cherrycorals.com farmer!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Sorry I have too many posts going!

Drum roll.... :tongue1:

Jumbo Dendros - $25 per polyp

Pink Trunk Jumbo Dendros - $30 per polyp

We will have a diamond blade band saw capable of cutting individual polyps, so we can accommodate any order!

No pre-order or discount on these, we will hopefully have a lot of colonies to choose from!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: