• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

480greefer

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning, my name is Steve from Southern California. I just want to drop in to say hello. I spent almost an hour to introduce myself and my reef tank didn't know i wasn't logged in. So i lost everything :(. Will try it again tonight when i get home from work.

480greefer

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a very friendly forum....

Does anyone know what happen to the Sanjay's lighting? I try to look up something but no luck :(

480greefer

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went in there, click on the ballast and i receive a blank page :D. My new system will be up sometime next year. Let me share a little info about my new setup.

Tank 96x48x24 1" acrylic all around peninsula style, 4 external wavebox
Sump 72x40x20 1/2" acrylic
Stand custom metal stand, made out of 3x3 square tubing, all legs are removeable. Stand a bit over build to support the large wave :D
Lighting 3x400w Sfiligoi exaggerate pendants, Coralvue ballast and Ushio 14k, 4 ATI power module fixture of 4 bulbs
Circulation 10 tunze stream 6205 (currently on order), 8 will be mounted along the bottom, 2 on top, 4 waveboxes, Tunze master circulation return
Filtration custom build extra large external zeovit reactor holds approx 10ltr, SSB in main display, RDSB in 55g tank, 200lbs LR in sump, 500lbs LR in main display and 150lbs LR in prop tank, Custom build H&S protein skimmer A-400 with 5 aquabee F5000
Suppliment Zeovit additives, commercial H&S calcium reactor KA400 with 2 aquabee F5000.
Prop tank 60x36x20 with 2 tunze stream 6205 and ext wavebox, Sfiligoi XR4 2x250w DE, 48x24x8 for QT
Cooling/Heating Tunze chiller AT5000 rated for 400g system, 1000w heater controlled by Tunze chiller, Ocean Geotronic 900 rated for 230g. Ocean Geotronic do both heating and chilling :D.

480greefer

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to MR. That's one helluva system you're building. Can't wait to see pix of it. Best of luck.

swimmer

I will post some picture of the tank, stand and some gadget tonight. I can't setup the tank yet because i have to move sometime next year. 12 years in the Marine Corps and this is the first time i get screw :D

480greefer

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some picture of my new tank...
Fulltank.jpg

ext waveboxes
Insidetheboxwithoutthesponge.jpg

overflowandwavebox.jpg

wave action

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: