duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
i started settig up my 50 gal breeder and i went to level it off and the f#$@#$%$ pipe hit the wall and put a crack by the overflow.there isnt much pressure back there because of the over flow and i do need to set it up cause of my livestock tonight.does anyone have a 50 breeder that they need to gety rid of.please i never asked for any help but i do need help now.doesnt even need to be reef ready but that would help tremendously thank.....james

duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
here

the crack starts from center of bulk head and goes 5 in to edge of tank in a semi circle

Attachments

• Project5.jpg
    Project5.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 182

duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
i just put everything in my old tank.i had put it all in the garage and had to take it all back out.im tired and cranky and just pisseed off.my livestock is probably going to go in shock from all of this.i hope i can find a 50 gallon rr tamk so i can redo it all tomorrow.anyone know where i can get 1 for a descent price.im pretty much tapped from this upgrade.id hate to have to wait 2 days to get this overflow siliconed back in.man im tired

D1J8Z

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
unfortunatly no LFS in this area is going to have what you are looking for as it will be considered a special order

you will have a better chance finding a 40 breeder not drilled best bet order exactly what you want sit and wait livestock should be fine altho I dont know exactly what you did

my 2 cents

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Not many 50g breeders around. You should be able to order one from Petland Discounts (they do have the best prices around on AGA tanks) I would think the latest they'd have it would be Monday as most of their tanks are locally stocked in a warehouse and get to the store in just a few days. You could try Pets Warehouse, but you'd probably pay a good deal more there.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: