GQ22

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Anyone ever introduced a six line wrasse to get rid of red flatworms? i bought some rock from this guy on craiglists but turned out there was some of the bugs on it. i read on webwetmedia that a six line will help. Is this true? can anyone offer any other natural remedies for this scourge of the reef?!?! Are six line wrasses good fish (personality, agressiveness etc..)

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
six lines will eat way more than flat worms. the down side is they are mean little bastards. they make damsels look like little angels. don't plan on adding more fish after a six line gets used to the tank.

Dmitry

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Sixlines are cool fish. They are cool looking and tend to be quite active, swimming through rockwork. I haven't heard of them being especially agressive. Mine was quite docile...

inline6

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
the only fish i keep with my reef tank is a 6 line.
1. don't plan on introducing new fish.
2. forget about shrimps, crabs....
3. if you have to add another fish get one bigger, still taking a chance.

other that what i mentioned i enjoy me 6 line

herman

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
My last sixline was named "that bastard fish" by my wife cause he took out other fish. I found it to be a really cool fish. I definitely want one again in its own tank though.

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
mine likes to rough up anyone else in the tank - but overall has a cease-fire with its current tank-mates.
dont know if he really eats flatworms (never SAW him eat one)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: