mcnuggget

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
even if u provide perfect conditions for it, who knows what collection/transportation drama it was subjected to. almost impossible to know. thats y i would invest too much $ in fishes anymore.

Killerdrgn

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
There is nothing you could do to kill a fish in 12 hours. Well, almost nothing... If he was new, maybe mcnuggget is right.

Anyway, I bet he turns up. If not, sorry for your loss.

There's definitely things he could do to kill a fish within 12 hours. Throwing fish into a frying pan, or spear fishing in his own tank. Heck even sleeping with the fish in your bed could kill it.
But no seriously, the fish is probably hiding somewhere you can't easily see. If you're really desperate/worried move some of your rock around and you'll have your answer.

Marteen

Meow?
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
While it has been outlawed in many countries some distributors still buy fish, knowingly or not, that are caught using cyanide. Fish that are caught with this method will look healthy for what could be months and just suddenly die overnight. While this may not be the case you can never rule it out. This is one of the main reasons I try to buy only captive bred fish. Sorry for your loss man.

lazibonez

Senior Newbie
Rating - 100%
379   0   0
Yes, he did. I had my friend ordered for me, and I held it for a day, then sold to Nelson. I just looked back on my sale thread, and it was posted on 10-10-08. So that is well over a month. I think fish caught with cyanide wont even last more than 2 weeks. I could be wrong tho.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: