nycmat

nYo
Rating - 98.2%
55   1   0
http://www.manhattanreefs.com/gallery/files/8/0/0/108-0826_IMG.JPG
108-0826_IMG.JPG

hey i am need of some help i need someone that can help me adjust this thing. here it is the HSA 1000 by marine technical concepts

I am holding off making any remarks until i can have some come and help make some adjustments to see if this thing will eventually work correctly

any help would be greatly appreciated
matt

nycmat

nYo
Rating - 98.2%
55   1   0
just one other thing-- problem #1 is that notice all crap that is pullesd out stays on the neck and doesnt head up to the collection cup.

#2 the return from this monstrosity is all bubbles into my sump and i have sponges all in there to help stop it

thanks
matt

cali_reef

Fish and Coral Killer
Rating - 97.3%
36   1   0
Matt,

Middle Village is a bit far for me to drop by but here is what I think:

1. You are not getting enough pressure to your beckett head to create a good foam head in the skimmer, tell us what kind of pump you are using and how far is it from the skimmer.

2. Your return water plumbing maybe "pulling" the water from the skimmer for it to work properly. Can you take another picture of how you plumbed the pipes from the skimmer to your sump?

Fixing the skimmer may also solve your micro bubble problems, and then the red slime algae will get better.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: