Acro76

cherrycorals.com farmer!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I've talked it over with Todd and we would like to offer a 15% discount on all pre-orders only before the swap! In addition you will receive the somewhat obvious free shipping!! =) Here are the rules:

1. You must order and pre-pay from the site: http://www.cherrycorals.com

2. You must pick your frag up on the day of the swap, during the swap hours.

3. If for some reason you cannot pick up your coral you will be given the option of paying for shipping or receiving a full refund.

Enter coupon code "MR SWAP" (without quotes, case sensitive) in the coupon box when checking out. You will receive 15% off your order. Enter coupon code "MR FREE SHIP" and you will receive free shipping. If for some reason the coupon does not work for you (occasionally happens), we do accept paypal. We can also process the order over the phone.

Thanks and looking forward to meeting everyone at the swap!

Brett

Acro76

cherrycorals.com farmer!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Blue-Fruit-Loops3.jpg

Hypnotic3.jpg

Plutonium3.jpg

Weird3.jpg

Cherrycorals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
The site will only take one coupon so I will have to refund each shipping charge manually.

Cybermeez, I have already refunded yours.

More awesome zooz, yumas and Lords going up today!!!

Acro76

cherrycorals.com farmer!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
We've found the coupon section of our site to be a tad sensitive... it either works or it doesn't. Website guru is supposedly working on it...

If you can't get it to work, and by all means please DO NOT keep trying and get frustrated!! :irked:

Just shoot either myself or Todd (cherrycorals) a pm with your email address and we can send you a paypal invoice, with the correct discount and free shipping.

For those that have already checked out your shipping charges will be refunded, but it can take up to 3 to 5 business days for it to show up on your card.

Thanks everybody!

Brett

Acro76

cherrycorals.com farmer!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Chiefmcfuz - I have the superman digi, but the color is not great right now...not good enough for me to sell. I changed my lighting, and it freaked out pretty good.

cybermeez

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
The site will only take one coupon so I will have to refund each shipping charge manually.

Cybermeez, I have already refunded yours.

More awesome zooz, yumas and Lords going up today!!!

Thanks! With the new stuff being poseted today I had to place a second order. I just couldn't resist. BTW....what is the "Invert Suprise" that comes with that one frag I bought???

Last edited:

boozeman

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I just placed an order, but there wasnt a spot to deduct the free shipping promotional code.
order #564 paid in ful via paypal please advise.
thank you

cybermeez

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
I just placed an order, but there wasnt a spot to deduct the free shipping promotional code.
order #564 paid in ful via paypal please advise.
thank you

The same thing happend to me. Apparently the site will only take one coupon at a time so he refunded the shipping charge to me manually. He did it right away and I made me feel comfortable enough to place a second order today after he posted some new corals.

Acro76

cherrycorals.com farmer!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Thanks! With the new stuff being poseted today I had to place a second order. I just couldn't resist. BTW....what is the "Invert Suprise" that comes with that one frag I bought???

Next to the zoos is a small patch of what I think is Leptastrea sp. coral, the cool surprise is there is a small colony of blue filter feeding crabs living in with the coral!

Rap_27.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: