Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
I will for sure coming with 2 versions of my LEDs main light.

1) Super High Power Sun Pod 90w-designed mainly for nanos and direct replacement of Mh pendant or retro.

2) 72W+27 for beginner reef tank

and

3) Actinics Supplementations for couple vendors if the stocks comes in quick enough bebore the swap.

Please, drop by to check them out for details. I am starting to type up more documentation about the technology, my own light and even how to DIY them.

To make it more fun I am also offering some DIY parts that day you can try before going bold. I will beat the price of online store SuperBright for the 1W High Power LEDs at $10 each for under 9 pcs and $8 each for all 12 pcs. These are the 10,000K ones without any need to push-if you push they can get very close to 12,000K. NOTE: once again these are 10,000K-12,000K-please don't compare my apples with other peoples' oranges that are ~8,100K.

If you are vendors and dealers, please make sure you bring a copy of tax ID before I can give you the dealer pricing.

I am also donating the older version of moonlights(white) to the raffle, show Kathy some love. I'll continue to show my blue version and SpyLight at my table.

I do not plan to bring any LS in the mean time but I will probably hold a small after party where I put my acans and other Aussies in upper Eastside Manhattan. If you would like to see them, please contact me by email. You won't be disappointed if you like LPS. I do have some extra liquor that want to get rid of but I guess I won't have time to prepare any food.

Here is an example of my collection(pic taken under my Actinic Supplement High Power Strip)
attachment.php

[email protected]

I can also ring some inverts if you guys want me to
http://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum/wingo-aqua-pro-builder/50580-shrimps-clams.html#post524581

and some old technology lights to be replaced
http://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum...50548-used-lights-old-tech-need-replaced.html

Last edited:
Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
Wingo I hope to be able to sit and chat with you on the LED's I want to learn more about them and you are a great teacher! Can't wait to see you there.

Thanks.

I was an instructor in college teaching graduates when I was myself an undergrad in the very same college!:tongue1:

I was also hired by the college as a computer consultant for professors while they might be also teaching me electrical engineering and computer class!:tongue1:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: