Keith P

Mr. No-Show
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
I'm starting to build a water making station. I have 2x 20G brute cans and an RO/DI. The brutes are 20" in diameter.

My girlfriend allocated a space in the kitchen. She told me to find an island or something to slide the brutes under.

Here are the conditions:

- I rent and the spot is in front of the boiler closet, so the island has to be mobile and not bolted to the wall.

- I'm poor :) I spent too much on my tank already, so I need a cheap option

- I don't have many tools. My tools are in storage. Yes, my house is SO small I don't even have room for my tool box. So anything that needs to be built needs to be pretty simple

I looked at home-depot and ikea but didn't find anything of interest. I was looking for something like a 48" X 18" wood top w/ 4 legs. Any ideas?!?

S

steveo32

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Keith, try craigslist in the "household " section I saw one on there a couple day ago it was white I think w/ stainless stell accents and on wheels.

Pinkheine

No More Room :-(
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
You can try and check out thrift shops. I've found some crazy pieces of furniture for dirt cheap, tables and such. Never know what you will find. Sometimes all they need is some cleaning or sanding and a coat of new paint.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: