Cathi

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I just moved out to North Babylon and I am looking for a few good aquarium/pet stores out here. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Rborgia

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
joe said:
COOL YES BUT EXTREMLEY EXPENSIVE.

I second that! (Aq. Adventures is way expensive).

If you need dry goods, contact Anthony @ Reefexotics - www.acropora.net

He is in West Hempstead and has very competative pricing. He responds to questions promptly and definately worth looking into.

Rich

Last edited:

romain

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Besides AA in Carle Place which is way expensive, there are Pets Warehouse in Copiague, Mutts & Butts in Merrick, Fishy Inc. in Bayshore, Country Critters in Patchogue, Aqua Hut in Coram, Mystery Isle in Centereach, Suffolk County fish & Reef in Lakeland, Mega Pets in Plainview, Tropical Showcare in Hicksville, among others.

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 97.3%
36   1   0
stay away from mutt and butt unless you want your tank all messed up ,,
CC is good ,,,
but honestly ,,,if you ask anyone on the board ,always worth to travel a bit to make your tank worth while ,,you may drive an hr or so for goos livestock ,but better then having a prob on someting you worked on so hard ,and not killing your fish or corals

Cathi

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks guys. Been to M&B's, not too keen on it. Pets in NHP is ok, sometimes comes up with unusual pieces. I will check out some of the others and let you all know. Toodles

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: