[JWS]wasabi

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys, been a little while since I was on. probably because in in europe on vacation for a month... (sensing jealous rage rising... flame war approaching)

serriously tho.. im in barcelona right now and went to the aquarium here today. it definelty has some kickass tanks. some are standard crap with fake rock and some sad beatup fish. but some of the reef and seahorse tanks are awesome. keeping a host of seapens alive and seemingly happy is no small task.

all in all I have been to several international aquariums, with Sydney aquarium great barrier (about 2000gal) reef being the most impressive ive ever seen.

so my question.
Are there any aquaruims or amazing fish stores you have been to (or know of) in europe that are not to be missed?

feel free to rage about what an ass I am for being in europe, all my friends are doing it too.

hope all are well and tanks are happy in the summer heat. (at least we have electricity)

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Not pissed about you being overseas - wondring who he hell is taking care of that reef of yours :)

Honestly, I have never been overseas but have traveled a ton for those on the east coast - you haven't seen anythig until you see the Gaitlinburg (sp?) aquarium in Tennessee - that is a truly awesome reef -

The one in Chatanooga is also awesome - really large tiggers et al

Take pictures you B**tard

and be safe.

Hosue

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: