Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
Many of you know i started my 340 gal upgrade in May and I've been actively buying and selling corals ever since to try and stock up my tank and get things they way it should be so i can sit back and enjoy my tank and watch it grow. Well I've just done that, and as of next week am over with stocking the tank. I will also be taking in a project with a friend of mine that will be taking up a good amount of my time for the next month or two so i will also not be as active on the sites until we can get stuff started. As of now my last additions will be a shipment i will be receiving from 2 separate retailers on Tuesday, 1 on Friday from another retailer and possibly a frag i will inquire to by this week from a friend on this site and it's a rap. i will still be trying to frag my stuff occasionally to make up some of the large amount of money I've spent trying to make my reef as nice as possible. I will update my tank build with all the new additions.
I want to thank everyone who have contributed to making my dream tank come true.

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Lol, exactly.
I was thinking "omg, he can't be serious, he just set up this awesome tank"

Good luck, I hope it fills out in a manner that really works for you. Congrats on your dream realized.

grknyer

Official Lurker
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Where have I heard this before??? :scratchch

Remember what I told you earlier today !
Best of luck. Now sit back and enjoy. If I get a phone call and I will it better be for a trade .

grknyer

Official Lurker
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
:lol:...

Dace don't make me Pm you .. I have another SPS eye candy for you .. too bad you are done :tongue1:

Steve you know as well as I do in this hobby you are never done. Dave thinks he can supress his urges in buying new frags.:shhh:
I'll be by this Saturday to take his frags:D

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: