jejton

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I'm looking to switch my unit, and will sell my current one once its replaced. I've been browsing through the sponsors here but would like some recommendations. I'm looking for one that has a DI bypass, can be used safely with a float valve ( won't leak if I dont turn off the water ) and can handle at least 75 GPD and mountable to my wall. The one I currently own works well but if the float valve shuts and I dont turn off the faucet soon enough, the pressure causes the joints to leak. I'm sure its fixible for someone who has the patience and time for it but I have little of both at the moment. I'd like one I can leave on overnight and not come down to find a flood in my basement.

ricwilli

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I have the Typhoon III from Air, Water and Ice and never had a problem. It has a Auto Shutoff Valve(ASOV) so that when your float valve stops the RO/DI, it automatically shuts the incoming and outgoing water. No need to worry that the waste water will continue flowing when the float valve stops the water from entering the container.

fishfreak1242

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 90%
18   2   0
I have a 75 gpd unit from bulkreefsupply and it works like wonders. I got mine for $200 and it came with a tds meter, membrane flush kit and a auto shut off valve.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: