probe dms

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Im looking for some 65 watt 4 pins for my current satellite system. Can anyone recommend a spot in the city that has them? I'd like to pay 65 for 2. day and actinic.

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
You need to know if they are square pin or straight pin.

While I love to support MR Vendors..those bulbs are waaaayyyy cheaper on line :( Order 'em today and you should have them by the weekend :)

probe dms

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
square. petmountain has the best deal with shipping...i was just gunna go out today. but id save 20 bucks if i order online. best look after my pockets! thanks though. I have another question now that im lookin...is it better to have a dual day 6,700K/10,000K or the straight 10,000k? All i have is a frogspawn some zoos and riccordia.

Last edited:

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Hey! What do you mean just zoos and rics! They are great corals!

Do you have 2 separate plugs for your lights? If so, I'd run one of each bulb actinic & daylight. If not, then get the mixed bulbs.

probe dms

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
yes i have 2 different plugs for the lights but i was asking about the bulb itself. one bulb has a dual 10k and another is a 67 and 10k. 2 different light spectrums.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: