nycmat

nYo
Rating - 98.2%
55   1   0
Guys you are the best. i cannot thankyou enough. You know i thought when i paid $400. to do the plumbing on this tank that this could never happen. well sad to say, but fishtown did a .... poor job at the plumbing. the first thing they asked me was what i did wrong?? i cant believe that. THat hurt so much you dont know after paying all that money to do it. Needless to say.When they came here to see the problem2 days later they found what i have been telling them, about the bubbles that was happening in my tank from the begining-- a venturi effect with the plumbing. they tried to say it was the pump well they found out fast that it wasnt!!. They had to replace the T, and the piece that attaches the quick release and the elbow. i will post a picture to show what they had to replace as soon as i get batteries for the camera. oh yeah the bulk head of the skimmer as well. My whole family is really up set about this and rightfully so. they all say sue. but for what? I have to assume all the costs being a renter. oh yeah all my shrimps somehow mysteriously vanished from something as well. dont know how and i dont know why but Unbelieveable.

so this is where i am at now. we are looking for a december 1st move in. and ronnie yeah i am looking for a place with a basement this time. i think you are right about that. And good advice about making water in the new place that is a must easier to make new water of about 75 gallions then transeferring all that water to a new place.

guys i cant tell you how much i appreciate this. i will be there for you guys as well when crap hits the fan. whatever i can do.

thanks from my kids, wife and me
'
Matt

nycmat

nYo
Rating - 98.2%
55   1   0
hey guys its me and that time is approaching and i will still need some assistance. there is a good thing that happened after speaking to my landlord i have made ground with him as long as i take over the whole house and move my tank downstairs to the basement. and that is great for me. but its still a ***** to move a 215 to another floor. are you guys still up for helping me??

thanks
matt

ps my # is 718 930 9903 also the move in date will have to be on a sunday. if that works for everyone please call me or pm me or whatever just please get back to me

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 98.2%
55   1   0
nycmat said:
hey guys its me and that time is approaching and i will still need some assistance. there is a good thing that happened after speaking to my landlord i have made ground with him as long as i take over the whole house and move my tank downstairs to the basement. and that is great for me. but its still a ***** to move a 215 to another floor. are you guys still up for helping me??

thanks
matt

ps my # is 718 930 9903 also the move in date will have to be on a sunday. if that works for everyone please call me or pm me or whatever just please get back to me
***** or not ,its much easier then movingit out of the house ,and move the fam ,,
good to hear that oyu are taking over the house ,this way you don thave to tell your landlord about any mishaps ,Help ,of course we will help ,I know i will ,and lots of other guys .Onemore thing ,if you have the time a loot ,install a sumppump in your basement ,next to the tank ,Just in case .Pu thte return water on the sump pump ,in antoher drain .this way if and if it does happen again ,no major f**k ups ,

nycmat

nYo
Rating - 98.2%
55   1   0
cool ronnie i am adding a drain to the sump to bring down more water so i can open up the pump that i have and create a stronger current in the tank i just built it and now i have to figure out how to bring the water down LOL

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
count me in.

is there a train that's close to you?

how many guys will you need?
how tight are the stairs down to the basement?

rozin4145

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Matt i just came home from hospital sat 11/12/05 after 2weeks with fluid and lung infection. I'm truly sorry to hear what happened, i'm not able to help due to my condition, i'm thinking when i saw your 215 i was :grouphug: really impressed. I will try to call you before i go back in for surgery and wish all the best to you and family. P.S. I'm glad to see so many willing to help. Z.

nycmat

nYo
Rating - 98.2%
55   1   0
rozin i am sorry to hear about your situations as well. take care of yourself right now its Way more important then the hobby.

OK guys here it is over 1 week in advance notice. DECEMBER 4, 2005. 11:30 AM.

Beer and pizza included. I am taking advice on what kind of beer if you PM me. otherwise it will likely be bud light. Please no weed for those who do it. LOL. I have my kid here with me. I know you understand that. thanks.

Now whats needed. You will get these when we finish but bring as many as you can.
BUCKETS!!! LOL
air pumps for live stock in holding area maybe needed not sure if my pump will make it in time.

thanks
again
matt

janey

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Hey matt
I can help.. just let me know..
With Helping i can see how u set it back up again,
I'll Help and Learn .... thats my reward and returned favor from u to me.. ........

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
nycmat said:
ok guys i PM'd everyone who responded to the thread with my address and phone #

thanks for any help you can give and bring.

with a lot of people we can bang this out quick. thanks again

matt
Hey Matt
One question ,Is your floor going to hold all of us ? :sgrin:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: