hijinks

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I will be moving next week and I've been given orders by the boss (fiance) to hide away the chiller and out of sump skimmer.

My stand is pine and I was thinking of getting a tall but thin (24 inches wide) bookcase with doors all the way or most of the way up.

I'm having issues finding it.. just wondering what other people might use to hide some items. I have no room under the tank due to the sump.

The tank is a 46g bow and its only 3 foot wide so I don't have much more then over 30 inches wide to work with on the side of the tank.

Thanks!

edit: I know a chiller can't be in inclosed areas.. I'm planning on running some fans or cutting out the back.

Keith P

Mr. No-Show
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
I was planning on getting a fake tree. I was either going to gut the potter is comes with or make a custom one to hide my chiller in. Just food for thought...

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
do NOT put the chiller in a cabinet, unless it is well ventilated or the back of the chiller sticks out the back of the cabinet with a fan blowing across it, go to home depot they have some nice cabinets

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: