Fish Finder

Co-Founder
Vendor
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
As some people know i am currently setting up a new tank. So i went over to Pets Warehouse. They had over 1000lbs of cured live rock for $3.99 per LB. And not just blah live rock but nice and colorful rock. Let's just say i got a LOT of rock lol. Some very nice big peaces as well. If you need some live rock go on over and check them out.

MikeyZO

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I like Pets Warehouse. I dont LOVE it, but it sure isn't bad. Let me/us know about the rock once its in your system for a while... as far as good/bad hitchhikers. I've been curious cuz I know the price is cheap, but sometimes I worry about the "its too good to be true" factor. Thanks :)

Fish Finder

Co-Founder
Vendor
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I like Pets Warehouse. I dont LOVE it, but it sure isn't bad. Let me/us know about the rock once its in your system for a while... as far as good/bad hitchhikers. I've been curious cuz I know the price is cheap, but sometimes I worry about the "its too good to be true" factor. Thanks :)

Sure thing i got 75lbs of rock today. Once the tank settles ill take pic's.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: