gfunk823

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i was wondering if anyone has ever had a seazen the reason i ask is becasue i was thinking about buying one but i wana make sure its worth it first so thats why i am asking if anyone has any info that might be useful to me please let me know if you dont know what this is the webstie is www.seazen.us thanks very much

bigyankfan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
226   0   0
They are actually up your way. I asked them for a quote and some design ideas and I didn't hear from them for a while. Then I got some designs from them which were really nice but the price tag was a bit out of my neighborhood. HTH.

bigyankfan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
226   0   0
I didn't say that - it was just an expenditure that I can't justify, given the current economic climate and employment anxiety. As I mentioned in my previous post, they sent me photos of some great mock ups and if the Dow ever breaks 10,000 again, I'll give them another call.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I didn't say that - it was just an expenditure that I can't justify, given the current economic climate and employment anxiety. As I mentioned in my previous post, they sent me photos of some great mock ups and if the Dow ever breaks 10,000 again, I'll give them another call.

that might take a while then :eek:

what are the prices? the wall sculptures look alright but the free standing ones look kind of annoying to me. they are one big mass of the same looking branch like rock.

boozeman

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
They had a display at the last NJRC swap. The shapes were very interesting, although to me they didnt seem all that porous. They also had a small cube set up with a back plate that was covered with zoas ...looked very nice.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: