cthoughts1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
402   0   0
Hey guys, I just purchased the Extreme Typhoon RO/DI unit and I got the faucet adaptor.. I'M Just wondering if anyone can help me figure out how to install this bad boy? Maybe a picture of it hooked up? Or maybe a step by step as to where what lines go hooked up, etc? I read through the intrsuctions and I can't really seem to figure it out.. I've heard some great things about this filter but the instuctions are kind of lacking in my opinion. Any help would be appreciated..

If you'd like me to take pictures of the unit, etc, I'd be more than glad to do so if it could help you help me out..

Thanks!

cthoughts1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
402   0   0
Yeah it can't be that hard I guess.. I just don't understand why they wouldn't send a little picture diagram with how to hook it up.. Doesn't make sense to me.. Anyway, thanks a ton for your help, I'll be checking back in tomorrow to see if you've had a chance to post the pics. I really appreciate your help.

cthoughts1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
402   0   0
Yeah it did come with the little tags, about 5 of them, not just "input" or "output" as you put it. The problem was it didn't come with the instructions.. I found the instructions on the website and printed them out. I didn't know what "A-A" meant on one of the tags, and wasn't sure which valves needed to be open or closed, etc.. I know it's not brain surgery, I just wanted to make sure I was doing it right being that it's my first rodi installation..

And by "Thread closed" I meant that I figured out the answer to my initial question/problem and no longer was in need of any further help (or inviting further criticism for that matter).

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: