bad coffee

Inept at life.
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I've gotta back out. I'm only in town for two weeks, and that Saturday is the only day my GF has off from work. We're gonna do an all day date thing.

I've got some green hairy shrooms and some brownish-purpleish rics with florescent green mouths if anyone wants them. I can bag them up and drop them off if someone's interested.

BC

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
No problem Jim, just trying to help out,

aaron

Australian
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I would love to come, but it really depends on when it is.
I dont have much, just some kenya tree frags and mabe a few small pinstripe mushrooms. I do have some cash though- and everyone likes that!
Aaron

I

imported_June

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Cash is good.....great.....i think alot of us will bring cash..like myself...i have no frags :cool:

dragonwrasse

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Another vote for Barnacle's store. Five days a week commuting to the city is enough for me.

Carpool and come check out the other side of the Hudson. There are a few decent stores here, albeit they're not cheap.

The 38th Street Ferry gets you accross pretty quickly also. I'll volunteer to pick people up from Port Imperial.

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
House - would your space be available on another week end?

Why not meet at some bar restaurant like we almost did for the first frag swap?

Barnacle_Blenny - I am not discounting your store, I think that it is a great offer, but I am just throwing out some other suggestions for further thought.

glipper69

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I'm a jersey boy also and I will definately be there. Come over to this side. I promise it's not far and you won't need you passport.

I am constantly going to NY for various things trading, selling etc... how about returning the favor.

Frank

I

imported_June

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
ughh i dont have a car i rely on my buddy the trains...lol....so just in case its actually in NJ.....i may need some help on how 2 get there thanks ;0)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: