Status
Not open for further replies.

FocusReefing

Just a podcaster from Queens
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Worst lfs Ive been to! Ive been there a couple of times just because they have a decent selection of drygoods, which I didnt have time to wait for in the mail. But the other day I asked my girlfriend to get me something while I was at work. She went with her mother. The next thing I know I get a phone call from her explaining to me shes never going there again. Turns out the she asked for something from one of the guys that work there and his reply was.. and I quote, "Just give me You number and Ill give you whatever you need, with that sweet ass". This is the most disgusting, unprofessional remark I have ever heard. I cannot believe that a store would allow this kind of behavior towards its clients, especially one shopping with a parent. She made me promise not to do anything or call. She just wants to forget about it. But at the very least I have to let others know about this disgusting vendor, and strongly advise against shopping there. Lets face it, their prices suck, the live stock questionable, and customer service is redicuous! I will never return to this store and suggest the same to all.

nikkibabee

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
This is an old and repeated thread. We all know they suck! I don't believe that someone would say that to her there though. The sales people are not that bad. The prices are low too but the store is not recommended.

aznt1217

Forever Noob
Rating - 100%
191   0   0
The prices are actually low... on the livestock. Anyway, I probably can guess who said that to your girlfriend. -_- Sorry to hear that BTW.

There are actually like 3 guys there that are actually knowledgeable and very nice, unfortunately they seldom work.

nikkibabee

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
I have been there a few times and never got anything said to me that bad....and if she was infront of her mother, I really doubt someone would say that to be honest, and if they did, I would complain!

aznt1217

Forever Noob
Rating - 100%
191   0   0
Does she remember what the guy looked like? So we can give a heads up to other lady reefers or gfs willing to keep up with their boyfriend's sick obsessive hobby =X

I caught one of the workers high while on the shift. That could be a factor too.

CHEMCHEF

PERMANOOB
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Why would she make a thing like that up???? I have known guys to say some messed up things, and love the mother daughter scenario:shhh:

I have been there a few times and never got anything said to me that bad....and if she was infront of her mother, I really doubt someone would say that to be honest, and if they did, I would complain!

nikkibabee

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
It's my opinion, and I don't think that it is 100% accurate. I been been there a few times in the past and if someone ever said something about my ass, I would 100% complain, and if it was in front of my mother, you better believe she would not stand for that. Once again, my opinion.

Pinkheine

No More Room :-(
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Sorry to hear of it. Working in a retail situation where there is a lot of male clients I hear a lot of things repeated that I'd rather not repeat them here. People don't always think before they speak and think that it is quirky or attractive to put their foot in their mouth, or that by some small miracle a woman will find such chatter attractive or complimentary.

Should these things be acceptable? Not at all... though they do happen. Though there is little to nothing that can be done if a situation is not handled directly as it happens in a more mature and respectful manner than what was given.

I'm sorry for her experience and discomfort.... though I don't think an entire establishment should take the blame for one lousy individual. Personally I've never been to this store so I have no experience with them other than what I've heard from others. Doesn't seem worth the drive for us regardless.

Again sorry for her experience... one day he'll come across the wrong "sweet a$$" and will be sorry for his words.

lanacane214

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
i cant imagine that happenning it would have to be the dumbest employee in the world,she might of heard him wrong,if i was you i would go back there with her and let her point the guy out and then i would ask him to talk to her like that in front of me:argue:

CHEMCHEF

PERMANOOB
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
I would have said the same thing, but if you visit nikkibee's public profile, I think you will agree. She has no problems in the looks department.
Pretty much every mans type,****EDITED*****
But still if somebody said that to my wife (who is very hot. Way out of my league. But hey, I can Cook!) I would ask her to point this person out to me, so we could have a little chat!:irked::irked::irked:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: