Status
Not open for further replies.
R

reefman204

Hi Recently Negatively Commented On A Post About This Local Long Is And Fish Store. Iam Writing This Post To Retract My Negative Comments, I Went There Today And He Has Gotten A Nice Verity Of Corals In And I Do Have To Say The Price Is Right. I Should Not Have Been So Judge Mental About A New Store You Cant Judge A Book By Its Cover. I Must Recommend That You Give His Store A Shot, I Gave It A Second Chance And I Was Very Happy I Did. Next Time I Wont Be So Quick To Post A Negative Comment About Someone Trying To Make A Living.i Apologize If It Cost This New Fish Store Any Business.

gcfishreef

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
U SHOULD GO IN TO THE THREADS U MADE AND EDIT AND DELETE

U try to DESTROY a store cause i WOULDNT SELL U A ROCK...nice !!!

how many DOZEN times have u been in my store,and i have been only been nice to u and your kids !!

ALL STORES HAVE GOOD POINTS AND BAD POINTS
If u think u can do a better job at a store,,THERE ARE A WHOLE LOT OF STORES FOR RENT. or ill rent u mine.

My store is small, cause its a section of my Motorcycle Shop, it ,and I WAS going to make it bigger......BUT....ECONOMY
"ALSO STILL LOOKING FOR A PARTNER" i will just keep it as a LIVESTOCK and CORAL ,FRAGS,chemicals only for NOW...........

*** REEFMAN204 HURT MY STORE AND SPREAD BAD RUMORS,,since u claim to be a wholesaler anyway......why do u go to LFS then.

THANKS STEVE
GCFISHREEF

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: