NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
just wanted to say thank you for helping me in getting the skimmer, for other's i have never met dave or know him other then threads on here, Dave offered to pick up a skimmer from someone on here for me and ship it too me, dont see people that often who offer to help with no expectations back, i truelly appriciate seeing others like me out there, thank you once again Dave, and see you at the swap

Custom King

Vendor
Rating - 99.4%
308   2   0
yourbedormine!

Rick,

Yeah Dave's a good guy. He offers a wealth of knowledge to others and will often lend a helping hand to others when needed. A great MR member and an asset to our community! OK, Dave with all that being said where's my $150 :spin: Just joking!

D1J8Z

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
just wanted to say thank you for helping me in getting the skimmer, for other's i have never met dave or know him other then threads on here, Dave offered to pick up a skimmer from someone on here for me and ship it too me, dont see people that often who offer to help with no expectations back, i truelly appriciate seeing others like me out there, thank you once again Dave, and see you at the swap

Glad to hear the skimmer got to you safe and sound

D1J8Z

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Rick,

Yeah Dave's a good guy. He offers a wealth of knowledge to others and will often lend a helping hand to others when needed. A great MR member and an asset to our community! OK, Dave with all that being said where's my $150 :spin: Just joking!

Jeff, Thank you for the kind words :birthday:

he liked the sump SO MUCH he ended up buying one from you anyway lol so wheres my cut lol :splitspin Just joking!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: