C

Crakeur

Let me start out by saying that I wouldn't trust anyone to handle my own tank. I have always taken care of them on my own but in our office we have a big (150+) tank and I cannot take care of it and do my work. There is also a 72 gallon reef in SoHo that my father has that also needs a little care and attention. he currently has two different guys handling these two tanks and lately things have been screwy and I can no longer handle the phone calls, the trips to his loft etc. while juggling the duties of a new father (and dealing with my own little tank (7 gallon) issues).

So, if anyone knows someone that takes care of tanks, please drop me a pm or leave a note here so I can get this off my plate and let someone else deal with my parents.

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Hey, I just finished using Ari to work on my tank. He has done an outstanding job so far and didn't charge much. (In fact, he was doing it as a favor, but he did so much and did it so well that I HAD to pay him.)

If you send me an email I will call Ari for you.

-Alfred
917-287-5512 (Cel)

T

The Great Rupert AKA AM

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
before:
fleischer_young.jpg

note: young westchester youth rocking the isro AKA the judeo puff AKA the hebro

after:
_1722429_011220fleischer300.jpg

the moral is either to rock it while you got it or I will end up a powerfull spinster

06_truth.jpg

arifleischera.gif

Dave ESPI

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Way to post pointless completely off topic crap and not say a word Rupe !

Steve, depending on what the rates are and how often you need service, It might be worth my while to come down that far. I'm $ 100.00 a visit+ 33.00 for every hour past 3, OR
a flat $ 40.00 an hour. I also get 12 cents a mile
for trips OVER 60 miles.

lemme know. PM me @ nano ;)

reef5C27tardsdontposthere.gif

T

The Great Rupert AKA AM

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
do you always look for bussiness by giving death threats?

[ February 10, 2003, 02:15 PM: Message edited by: The Great Rupert ]

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: