Acro76

cherrycorals.com farmer!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
We can't wait to come back to NYC for another swap! We had such a blast at the last one!

The site is a little low on stock now, but we will have tons or corals to photograph and upload right after the MAX show this weekend in California.

Preorders are welcome, just pm or email: [email protected] to place a preorder for swap pickup.

Some zoas and palys:

Some very mean greens...
AussieZandP047copy.jpg

Purple Center Poppies
AussieZandP048copy.jpg

No name for this one yet... hot pink on the outside of the skirts!
AussieZandP049copy.jpg

Yellow Poppies are back!
AussieZandP050copy.jpg

Nice color!
AussieZandP053copy.jpg

Yellow centers are always fun!
AussieZandP054copy.jpg

One of the most brightly colored zoas I've ever seen!
AussieZandP055copy.jpg

Our propagation of Nuclear Sunshines - a favorite here at Cherry Corals!
Corals021copy.jpg

Last edited:

NYReefer

GOT FRAGS??
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
you guys had some awesome stuff at the last swap and prices were great too.... thanks for the acans!! i hope i can make it to this one :givebeer: ps...im loving the purple center and the yellow poppies!!!

Last edited:

Acro76

cherrycorals.com farmer!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
you guys had some awesome stuff at the last swap and prices were great too.... thanks for the acans!! i hope i can make it to this one :givebeer: ps...im loving the purple center and the yellow poppies!!!

Glad you are enjoying the corals you got from us! Hope you can make it to the swap, we will have a ton more corals than last time!

Acro76

cherrycorals.com farmer!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hey guys thanks for all the kind comments and PM's. Working on answering them all now. We were hard at work at the MAX show this weekend, so my apologies for our absence from the board....

IMG_2627.jpg

IMG_2636.jpg

Cherrycorals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
This sweet paly is in the WYSIWYG section and comes with a couple polyps of a sweet Acan attached.
thursday90109close.jpg

OMG!!
thursday90103.jpg

What!?!
thursday90105.jpg

Not one hit wonders, we have all kinds of hotness!!
thursday90110.jpg

thursday90107.jpg

WYSIWYG red Watermelon
thursday90102.jpg

thursday90101.jpg

thursday90100.jpg

thursday90104.jpg

Babys Breaths better looking older brother (BBBLOB) clever acronym I know!
Saturday280081.jpg

We will start a pre order thread in our forum this weekend and post a coupon code to eliminate shipping charges.

We will have some really great deals on a huge variety of stuff, some items will be excluded from discounts due to very limited quantity and rarity.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: