DrCooper

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Hey everyone, I am in need of an auto top off unit. I wanted to know what everyone thought about getting a unit from www.autotopoff.com vs. the JBJ unit?

This is for my 28 gallon nano because the evaporation from my fuge light is just a pain and I want to be able to not fill up everyday

Thanks in advance!

Cooper

McReef

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Attachments

• p_22977_30503P_02.jpg
    p_22977_30503P_02.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 422

QUESTIONMARC

www.Questionmarc.com
Rating - 100%
376   0   0
love the tunze and the reef fanatic. the jbj.. eh.. i had two jbj's.. both went bad after a year and 1/2. their customer service is run by the muppets. it was pretty frustrating to the point where i bought a new one in order to avoid showing up at the jbj office with a semi-automic weapon.. dont get me wrong.. its a good product.. but if it goes down after a year.. and customer service dept is run by retards.. what's the point?? you want the most for the money.. so far.. reef fanatic has not let me down.. just dont like the way you have to mount their float switch.. you will need to glue them .. they come with suction cups so i get worried they will start to slip and trigger.. so i just glued them instead.

autoponicz

powered by MR
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
cost effective...the autotopoff.com ATO is cheap...
but of course theres better and more expensive ones...
whatever you get...i would still check on it whenever you have time to make sure its working properly

Jdubbs

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I actually had an issue with the JBJ and then sent it back and got a new controller. I like it gives me infrequent problems and isnt too expensive. the company service is a little outta whack tho.. but got it fixed.
love the tunze and the reef fanatic. the jbj.. eh.. i had two jbj's.. both went bad after a year and 1/2. their customer service is run by the muppets. it was pretty frustrating to the point where i bought a new one in order to avoid showing up at the jbj office with a semi-automic weapon.. dont get me wrong.. its a good product.. but if it goes down after a year.. and customer service dept is run by retards.. what's the point?? you want the most for the money.. so far.. reef fanatic has not let me down.. just dont like the way you have to mount their float switch.. you will need to glue them .. they come with suction cups so i get worried they will start to slip and trigger.. so i just glued them instead.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: