Slamajamajama

Because Thats How I Roll.
Rating - 98.2%
54   1   0
We all want to take precautions with our new frags, I was thinking (i do that from time to time) the last swap (although last fall) all my frags were ice cold when i brought them home, most of what i had were just softies, but the SPS frags take it hard. I also know that MR cast and crew do everything possible make our frag swap experience as great as can be, BUT is it possible to set an area where these items can be kept warm?
I know I can buy heat packs, or bring a heater, but as we all know other than the walk ins we all are carrying much to attend...options?

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
Mike, Jamajama, My Brotha,

I don't think you'll have to worry about heating the frags this time around. Tomorrow is supposed to be in the mid 80's which is great for the frags, but not so great for people that sweat easily. If anything just bring you're trusty MR Frag cooler bag and some heat packs and cooling pack, depending on how the weather swings and what the temperature is like inside the venue.

All in all I think it's going to be a lot easier to keep frags alive this swap when compared to last swap.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: