• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Salty Dog

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 90.9%
20   2   0
500 gallon next door at my friends house, I started this hobby last year with a 225 and if everything goes right and the bill to shut down importing of live stock I have plans to do a 750 reef next.

TOTAL AQUARIUMS

Chief of the Tang Police
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
You're going to have to be more specific. What size, material, style? When it comes to custom tanks, you get what you pay for from most places. I don't know of any stores that would build large custom jobs in house. Most use professional builders.

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0

I've NEVER seen a Glass Cages tank that took my breath away. You absolutely get what you pay for. They throw their tanks together. Sloppy silicone joints. Uneven edges. Stray silicone drippings. Ugly bracings. If you don't mind details that were not put together with attention to detail, then Glass Cages might be for you.

One other thing, when calling them, EXPECT to be treated rude on the phone. They have less than acceptable 'people skills'.

swimmer

Orca1

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
http://www.1000islandaquarium.com/
718-241-6688

They can build just about anything you can think of either in the store or your home/business. I've seen a custom 600+ that they made a few months ago. Really sweet. They work in glass, acrylic, starphire, whatever.

Ask for Chris if you go there.

.........Eric

Zuska

Cherry Collector
Rating - 99.5%
430   2   0
Thanks for the info guys im just wondering who makes the nicest tanks and wanted to know what are good sizes for a 650gallon size. Would people go with long tanks or "HUGE" cubes which i really like.. And i doubt that bill will pass by with the shipping or corals then all the stores and vendors would go out of buisness on the thread!:(:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Sean

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
IF your looking for something made to your specifications I can help you out with an acrylic or glass aquarium

If your looking for an existing large tank I have a couple avail.
I have a 84x24x30 glass-avail. soon
I have a 400 gallon corner pentagon acrylic tank-avail. soon
a 72 x 72 x 72 1600 gallon acrylic tank as well

let me know if you're interested in any of these

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: