Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im setting up a fowlr and these are a few ideas...

120 gallon (48*24*24)
aqua c remora pro (hang on)
80lbs LR
orbit satelite pc light
2 koraila 4 for circulation
fish list
hippo tang
yellow tang
harlequin tusk fish
volitan lion
blue face angel

what do u think?

thanks

pecan2phat

Professional Commuter
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Are you going sumpless hence the Remora? I would think that the Remora might not handle your eventual bio-load or at least be at it's max capacity. If you haven't purchased the tank yet, You can consider a 120g tank that is 60" in length, they work better for fowlr tanks.
Have you considered T5 lights vs the PC light that you mentioned? You'll have more options with bulbs and color and will probably be slightly more energy efficient bulb vs bulb.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yea thanks for the replys i have an update. i decided to go for the 125 and go for the 72 in legnth. also ito have a sump and a g2 skimmer i think this is the best way to go. now that i have the extra legth what would you guys add for fish? im having a hard time coming up with a stocking list.
thanks

fishfreak1242

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 90%
18   2   0
You are probably going to end up getting alot more rock than 80lbs. I have about 90lbs in my 75 gal and I still want more rock. You should probably get about 150lbs.
Also you should look into getting a phosban reactor or something to run carbon to keep your water clear.

ClosetFishGeek

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
114   0   0
the skimmer is still on the small size....if you like the asm line and have limited footprint up it to the g3....also more live rock as said before. If you are thinking of a predatory fowlr than add a phosban reactor. Your algae will be kept in check becouse you cannot have a cleanup crew.....well you can but they wind up as snacks...:splitspin Also a carbon reactor as well. I would also go with t-5's... more choices. What return pump are you using ? Heater ? if so use 2 smaller ones instead of one larger one connected to a controller. Fish wise less is more....I am also a big fan of triggers....:splitspin.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im gonna have a glass top and a canopy so the eel wont be carpet surfing and also no corals so the angel should be fine. how the stocking list do u think it will work?

thanks

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: