Rating - 100%
90   0   0
I think everything was a success. Great location, people, frags, food, beer, etc.

Hats off to House for setting everything up!

Has anyone's pieces opened up yet? I swear I was rolling epoxy and squeezing reef glue for about an hour.

Thanks to all, good luck with your new aquisitions!

-Josh

I

imported_June

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Yes it was a success , im happy ;0)....the zoa's already opened up ;0)

Hitsnorth

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I just finished unglueing my fingers apart. I am very happy with everything I brought home! It was really nice meeting everyone!

[ October 30, 2004, 08:47 PM: Message edited by: Hitsnorth ]

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
Thanks to House for a successful swap/meet! Good thing you brought all those frags to auction. It was great meeting some of the people whose names I see here all the time. Everything I got has opened up, except the wood polyp frag which was eaten by my emerald crab as soon as I left the room. DOH!

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
All,

I am glad everyone had a good time - good stuff had for all and I am glad to see that other people showed than last time - few regulars (thanks guys) Another 6 months and we'll do it again (in manhattan).

Until then, you jersey folks surely missed out - barnacle, tort went for a song and a dance - DOH!!

I may try and make it there on the 6th (strictly to sell things since I came home with a few extra's - man there were allot of frags!

Thanks again everyone for a great event - always great to see you all (and meet those who I hadn't to date - June, Hits, Justin, Andy). And always good to see Deanos, Beyondno, Solbby, JoshSaul, Islefan, Noble etc.

Let me know how everyting opens up and hope everyone is happy! WHomever got the orange polyps digi, let me know how you like.

House

I

imported_June

Rating - 100%
310   0   0
pleasure meeting all of you, it was a 1st time great experience for me and.....can' wait 4 the next one ;0)

Justin_NY

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
nice to meet you all. i have a great experience, since this is my first time. my skimmer going crazy now, since i glue all my sps frag, except the plate, dehhh.

cant wait till next one.
jim thx a lot for the free frag, hihihihi

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
THANKS EVERYONE!! it was a really great swap and a pleasure meeting the new people and hanging out with the old members. I liked the location also: beer, food and frags are a good combination.

Thanks Jim, for organizing and frags. I still can't believe the price that some of those frags went for,

:eek: :eek: .

noble

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I too had a great time, and it was good to put some faces to names. Everything I picked up has opened nicely; Maroon buttons with white center, Green frilly mushrooms, colt coral, brown polyps, and GSP. Thanks to all.

Question; what kind of flow would be best ror the frilly mushrooms? From my initial placement they seem to like moderate. . .

I

imported_June

Rating - 100%
310   0   0
the xenia is doing good, the Zoa's are doing good opened up,but the GSP's haven't opened up yet ;0(

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Give it a little time. They are much hardier than xenia, so they should be OK.

But, if they never open up I will give you another one,

Andy

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Thanks, House for setting up a spectacular frag swap. It was my first one and was glad I came. It was nice to meet everyone in person and place their names with their faces as well as getting some great deals at the same time. Hats off to everyone who attended and making it a fun time.

House - thanks for the nice candy cane

solby - thanks for the xenia's, mushrooms and zoo's.

beyondnp

BeyondNP
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey all,

Certinly had a blast and it was great meeting everyone. House, you did a great job organizing everthing.

Noble, the green frilly's do well just about anywhere... but I solid indirect flow and access to light seem to lead to great growth, at least it did for me!

Happy to see all the pieces I took home start to open up!

Looking forward to the next one!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: