flipit13

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
i am researching controlers and would like some pros and cons of different makes and models....
any links and help would be great

thanks
rick

flipit13

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
ok i am basically looking for the controller to
monitor PH, TEMP, control heater/fans, lighting, simulating moon would be nice, also if there is an app for iphone or blackberry would be great too...

thanks
rick

flipit13

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
i know i looked at that website just dated.... i looked at RK lite but the info and the PDF dont really give you that much info

have to look into the glh do you have a link

thanks
rick

flipit13

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
one thing i have learned in hobbies is never by first gen lol..... my wallet is always open aslong as it works and does what it's surpose to do anything that can make this hobby alittle easier the better, than i consider it money well spent... example i got a MP20 and people said its alot but my corals love it so i consider it money well spent.....

cali_reef

Fish and Coral Killer
Rating - 97.3%
36   1   0
I am guessing you'll be able to pick up second hand AC3 with a DC8 for less than $300 pretty soon.

It will have the ability to control lights, heater\chiller, top off, any type of pumps, and internet accessibility.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: