waltercat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I am going to be out of town from July 1-5th and I really need someone to check in on my fish, especially since I just moved.

It would only be like 2 times to feed and top off the tank with fresh water.

I live in Park Slope right near Atlantic Ave so it is easily accessible.

I'll also give you either a nice frag or cash for your time.

Send me a PM if you can help out.

Malibu361

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
I am going to be out of town from July 1-5th and I really need someone to check in on my fish, especially since I just moved.

It would only be like 2 times to feed and top off the tank with fresh water.

I live in Park Slope right near Atlantic Ave so it is easily accessible.

I'll also give you either a nice frag or cash for your time.

Send me a PM if you can help out.

I know it might be short notice but why not get an ATO? I don't know how or why i never had on in the past ..well worth the $50.00..:splitspin

waltercat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I just moved into a new place and I am not 100% familiar with the electricity in building. I just got a backup battery for my vortech so at least I know i'll keep circulation for around 30 hours if the power goes out. But I just feel better knowing someone is gonna check on it.

I've never tried an ATO. Which one do you use? I really don't have space for it, but I may try it some time for a short trip once I am used to my building.

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Hands down John..gotta talk to Kris..didn't I set you 2 guys up once before when you were going out of town? He's the perfect tank sitter for you, nearby and will do the right thing :)

fishfreak1242

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 90%
18   2   0
I just moved into a new place and I am not 100% familiar with the electricity in building. I just got a backup battery for my vortech so at least I know i'll keep circulation for around 30 hours if the power goes out. But I just feel better knowing someone is gonna check on it.

I've never tried an ATO. Which one do you use? I really don't have space for it, but I may try it some time for a short trip once I am used to my building.
I use the Tunze Osmolator. I've had it for a few months and it has worked really well. It uses an electric eye instead of a float valve so there is much smaller chance of it failing. A little expensive but it was well worth the money.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: