tacson

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
my tank broke its a 300 gallon tank 8' x 24" x31" its free come take it .. also have a 100lbs of pebles .. maybe more .. ill post pic later .. what a desaster ..

tacson

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
i dont know exactly how it happen the only thing i know is i left friday night came back sunday night and all my fish was dead and smell in the basement was bad ,.. (my fish are 4 arowanas size from 26"33" and 4 flowerhorn 14" big they are big ) anyway they died because of the filter all of sudden filter stoped working maybe friday night ,so sunday night i took all the dead fish out of the tank then empty half of the tank then filled it up again , so following day monday afternoon around4 pm my wife called and she said the tank blew up just like that .. right now im still amze what happen .. i know my wife and she's not gonna break that tank .. so thats the story ..

DHaut

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Glass Cages might be the worst business on the planet. Their workmanship is really horrible. I'm sorry for your loss - that is indeed a disaster.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: