Bob 1000

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I have been using these for years and have been meaning to tell you guys.. What do you think:chefico: about it.. I usually keep them in a low flow area of the sump.. I end up forgeting about them all the time.. I have 7 in my sump that have been there for about a year now.. They have grown.. If the tank goes above 80 for longer than a day when you first put them in the tank they will die.. I also keep them in a dark area that usually gets almost no light.. Today while shopping I saw they had a good price on them so I picked up 4 more.. Now that I will have less rock in sump I'm thinking:chefico: about filling it up with them maybe 30 or 40 of them.. My tank stay's between 77 and 78 all year round..
What do you guys think about this?? Is anyone else doing this, regular clams??

Attachments

• clams.JPG
    clams.JPG
    267.1 KB · Views: 151

flipit13

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
im good tobin what up lol..... had a mild crash but caught it just in time, i really have to stop listening to people and just keep doing what i was lol...
you know if it ain't broken dont fix it

flipit13

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
hmmmmmm from the package it says stew lenards

manila's would work they are a warmer climate clam and possibly handle a 80-82 degree temp.....

flipit13

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
lol look at the pot calling the kettle black lmfao..... by the way finish the organ those caps are huge lol i only have a 40 breeder lol by the time your done i'm gonna need an alantis tank lol

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: