marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
Wish I could say the same thing but I can't.

Was on a waiting list for a coral and when it became available I ordered it. Well what I received wasn't even close to to what I had ordered. I sent them a picture, so they could compare it to what I was suppose to have received, and their response was that it was my lighting. I then sent pictures with MH without Actinic, MH with Actinic and just Actinic. After waiting over 1 week to hear back from them they offer me a $10 credit. Now I purchased a coral for over $100 and received something that I could have pieced up anywhere for about $30. The thing that really pi$$ed me off was the difference in what I received and what I was suppose to have received wasn't even close, anyone could have seen it. And to say it was my lighting is a BS reason, especially since what I order the lighting wouldn't have had an effect on it. I also had a similar problem on a prior order for them too, as it didn't match the picture.

Would I ever deal with them again? No way.

Last edited:

Tangs Rule

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
I have to agree with Marrone. I had a similar problem with them on a coral I bought. Also, I bought a fish from them that died on day 3. It had cloudy eyes the day I received it. I thought it would be covered under their 15 day guarantee but all they would give me was a credit for 25% of the fish.

The vendors on this site are much better. I wouldn't waste my time with that site again.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: