seascape

Acan Crazy
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
im probably going to be sharing a table with knockout he reserved a table havent decided if i need 1 of my own or if there will be enough space in a tank for us both.Ill be posting frags soon myself for the swap.

Dan Rigle Corals

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
im probably going to be sharing a table with knockout he reserved a table havent decided if i need 1 of my own or if there will be enough space in a tank for us both.Ill be posting frags soon myself for the swap.

Thats great,I love browsing thru the corals on fragswapper
There are always some diamonds in the rough listed

seascape

Acan Crazy
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
lol that there are,i need to pick up some frag plugs this week so i can frag a bunch of other corals,that will be besides all the frags i already have.

seascape

Acan Crazy
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
being were this event is going to happening id say quite a few its in a pretty good location this year and right down the street from one of our better LFS our last event had a very good amount of people show.best of all you can post what you are bringing on the frag swapper site so people can request frags.The last couple ive been to have been great.

Pareef

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll be there this year I was unable to attend last year but my son and my girfriend went last year and see came back so charged up between the raffle winnings and the deals on coarls she agreed on a 75 gal upgrade. This year I'm thinking about a 180 inwall So lets pick it up a notch LOL

Dan Rigle Corals

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Bam,you are kicking it up a notch for sure LOL
The biggest attendance was just over 300 at the "that pet place/ncpars winter event",our spring and fall swap usually see around 130 registered to attend.
the raffle items are all big ticket items so far,I have like 3 skimmers(including a Eshopps psk 300)and a few real nice rodi units to raffle off so we may not see alot of small items this year with the economy situation,but we will definately have some nice stuff

seascape

Acan Crazy
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
you talking about me hey i love are events people are great and the items to be raffled are awesome last event i won the bio cube the canister filter,chemicals and coral frags i did aewsome and i think i only bought about 25.00 in tickets.and the event at that pet place i won a 48"current nova retro kit,chems and corals its always a great event and the people are awesome.

Dan Rigle Corals

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thanks,a few of us volunteer our time and efforts , and try real hard to put on a good show and its been getting better each year.You cant go wrong with the raffles and if your lucky and have a good eye you can come home with some LE corals for a fraction of what they sell for.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: