Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
lg_21445_FS28468V.jpg

I know I'd love one, but $2,000. I'll continue with my bucket and stick.lol

http:[URL="http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?c=3578+4685+12683&pcatid=12683&r=474"]//www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?c=3578+4685+12683&pcatid=12683&r=474[/URL]

Mix, store, and dispense saltwater like the professionals. Commercial-grade powder-coated tubular steel frame houses a 110-gallon graduated replenishment reservoir powered by its 500-gph high capacity water pump. Convenient, efficient, and precise way to mix large amounts of saltwater for properly mixed, hassle-free saltwater on demand. Save time and money by buying bulk. Pump-driven fill nozzle for easy dispensing of saltwater. Indispensable for the serious marine hobbyist. ETL-certified. 20" x 28-1/2" x 87" high. For the highest quality saltwater mix, use in conjunction with a Reverse Osmosis Unit, sold separately:

Galantra

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
$2,000 wow makes me wonder "can't I just create my own patent and sell saltwater equipment, and sell it at a crazy price." Since there isn't much thought now a days going into the new type of equipment out there

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Lol, when I was just starting out in my courses, and touring marine labs I wanted one of these for a smaller scale facility. Now that I know of DIY operations...if ever had my own legitimate science lab I would just save funding and do the brute can DIY version.

Actually, a marine worm harvesting station I visited uses large vats to hold and mix water. Expensive still because it's medical grade plastics but...more durable and cheaper.

:) But this is kind of cool.

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
LOL, guys your missing the point. You will not sit a big old ugly brute next to your gorgeous DT in your living room, but this you can get away with.;) lol
I'm gonna ask hubby to buy it for me since he so bitterly complained about the 40 gallon brute in our guest bathroom.LOL

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: