Rating - 100%
103   0   0
hi guys i have a ? for u guys i just brought some new 150w 14k bulbs for my 55g reef its been a while since i changed them like about 11mths . i know when u have old lights it attracts green algea. ive been having a little case of green algea on my back glass and a little on my rocks and my some areas of my sand turning light green since i had the old lights, i wonder will it go away since i installed new bulbs. just for everyone to know i have a 55g reef with 2 150w 14k phoniex bulbs also i have 2 620 seio with a aqua c remora with a mag 3 and a quiet 1 pump 760 as my main pump with a sqwd and i also put new phosban media in the reactor, my nirate is 20ppm . ohh and second ? i have a rbta that split and i was able to put each one in a container i was able to sell one and i kept the other but now the rbta doesnt want to come out how the hell can i make him come out . theres been a couple of times it would come out half way then he would come down. thanks guys for taking time to read my post i hope this aint a dumb question:givebeer:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: