KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Just a heads up for everyone..Jake Adams will be the speaker tonight at the LIRA meeting in Commack..so if you have the chance come on out!

See Dickends thread for a map & directions & info regarding the meeting :)

Simon Garratt

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gotta say, If you can get along, Do so.....Jake is a consumate wizzard when it comes to hydrodynamics in a reef aquarium. No doubt many will be enthralled by his presentation.

All the best.

And Kathy...hope you got your stand ok. It was a pleasure meeting you both at MACNA.

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Gotta say, If you can get along, Do so.....Jake is a consumate wizzard when it comes to hydrodynamics in a reef aquarium. No doubt many will be enthralled by his presentation.

All the best.

And Kathy...hope you got your stand ok. It was a pleasure meeting you both at MACNA.

You're so right Simon, the presentation was very informative, lots of great info on the 'whys' of flow. Now I can't wait to get the new tank up :)
Also nice to see a bunch of familiar faces and to meet some new folks as well..and tell me where else you can get a Red Planet for $10..

Simon...great fun meeting you as well, did we sing together? Some portions of ther MR party are still blurry...lol
The tank is now within my reach ;)

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
It was great to finally make it to a LIRA meeting! I've been trying for 8 years, and finally made it thanks to my youngest son.;) I agree with the speaker being quite knowledgeable, and best part is that he spoke in plain english for folks like me to clearly understand!!
Nice to put faces to a few screen names.;) As well as to see some old ones.;)

QuestionMark, thanks for sharing your knowledge, and keeping me from throwing away more $$$.:) That was truly appreciated!!!
Anthony, thank you for talking me in to making the trip my friend. It was really nice seeing you again, and being your guest!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: