seascape

Acan Crazy
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
i wonder if you guys think bulk reef additives are even close to what name brand additives are,i will not mention name,i recently had problems with a 2 part +mag and couldnt for the life of me keep my parameters stable the other day everything started dropping horribly,started having problems with SPS badily im hoping that i caught it in time started back on the the additives i was using before brightwell A and B and mag-p.What i dont understand these bulk reef additive suppliers why arent they using the same ppm as all the others are they just to damn cheap are they out for the dollar.dont they understand thet all they are going to do is cause problems for us reefers.This is just my opinion i will never risk it again to save a couple dollars.

seascape

Acan Crazy
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
what im saying is that i would think that the company would want to know or maybe test it since i did talk to them,that they would want to see by testing if there was maybe something wrong with the batch.i know that i went to being able to keep my tanks stable to fighting and adding more than needed just to keep them close to stable until the plunge dkh 10 went to 6-7 mag 1450 to 1260ppm, Ca 460ppm to 320 ppm all overnite and all tested with salifert and they are new test kits,there is definately something wrong i started using these products 3 weeks ago tank parameters stable fought to keep them stable with this product and then a plunge like that i will never ever go back to a company that isnt a named brand at least they have a reputation to uphold like brightwell.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: