Vir

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
hi guys for all who have redsea max 34g with stock hood what kind of corals can i have with the stock light lps/ sps/ zoas / clams /rbta etc ?

thanks vir

chanman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Vir, this topic was discussed often on nano-reef (RSM specific). Some(like me) kept it save with just zoas and lps. I think you can do RBTA assuming you'll feed it 3-4times a week.

Others were able to keep light SPS. The debate was whether the lights were PC or T-5(Red sea calls them T-5 cause of the diameter of the bulb and pin. However, its factory "Custom made", so i felt skeptical when they say you MUST buy their factory ones.)

If you're going light sps, place them up really high. I would not do Clams.

Vir

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Vir, this topic was discussed often on nano-reef (RSM specific). Some(like me) kept it save with just zoas and lps. I think you can do RBTA assuming you'll feed it 3-4times a week.

Others were able to keep light SPS. The debate was whether the lights were PC or T-5(Red sea calls them T-5 cause of the diameter of the bulb and pin. However, its factory "Custom made", so i felt skeptical when they say you MUST buy their factory ones.)

If you're going light sps, place them up really high. I would not do Clams.

ok thanks bro

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: