Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
There may have some in Prince street Market but not sure. Most people are oredering them online. But if you need some I have some. I think I paid $3 or $4 for it. I have 2 bags left.

Let me know

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Hey Jim,

It is another DIY method of dosing Kalk. Pickling Lime is Kalkwasser. Only cheaper and not Lab Grade but does the exact same thing..

BTH I didn't mean that I was selling the ones I have but if you need/want one I can give it to you Eric.

Kasei

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
I have been using Mrs. wadges since I started my tank. It's the same crap as you would buy in a pet store, only cheaper. Order direct from the Mrs. Wadges website. I order 5 containers every 4 months.

Hitsnorth

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Thanks Kasei I was going to order it online but if I could find some locally I would grab that. I have some *gasp* Kent Kalk that I can use until it arrives.

bad coffee

Inept at life.
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Brooklyn zoo (?) on 9th street in park slope had some kind of kalk powder for $1 a box. I forget the brand.

I have a bag of Hoffman's Hydrated Lyme (from a gardening store) It works the same. I posted all the info on RDO and everyone said it would be okay. Same thing, just not food grade. And it was $3.59 for a 5 poind bag.

BC

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: